SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Solution Manager (Configuration) 7.1 SP8
- Product Group:PlatformSub-solution:Solution ManagerComponent:Strategic Enterprise ManagementDelivery Methods:Exam Preparation (PDF Format)Level:Associate
- Exam:40 questionsLanguages:English
- The “SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Solution Manager (Configuration) 7.1 SP8” certification exam verifies deep knowledge in the area of configuration. This certificate proves that the candidate has an advanced understanding of SAP Solution Manager configuration, provide guidance, and can apply the required skills practically in projects.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training. Besides the recommended education courses also practical experience is required and tested.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- Some language versions may not be available at Pearson VUE. Please check the available language versions >here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
SAP Solution Manager Environment, Sizing, Installation, and Upgrade 8% – 12%
Describe the structure and sizing of an SAP Solution Manager System and application lifecycle management. List enhancements of SAP Solution Manager.
Technical Administration of the SAP System Landscape with SAP Solution Manager 8% – 12%
Explain SAP Solution Manager work modes. Create a technical work mode. Configure and use the Central System Administration (CSA).
Management of Background Jobs with SAP Solution Manager 8% – 12%
Create and process a job request in SAP Solution Manager. Organize job documentation in SAP Solution Manager.
Change Management in SAP Solution Manager 8% – 12%
Describe the use of Maintenance Optimizer, and explain how to use maintenance certificates and system recommendations.
SAP EarlyWatch Alert Reports 8% – 12%
Set up EarlyWatch Alert. Explain the checks available for an SAP NetWeaver AS Java stack. Explain EarlyWatch Alert for solution reporting.
Setup of Managed Systems in SAP Solution Manager 8% – 12%
Perform managed systems configuration using transaction SOLMAN_SETUP.
Guided Procedures for Configuration of SAP Solution Manager 8% – 12%
Perform the prerequisite steps for the guided configuration, system preparation and basic configuration of SAP Solution Manager.
Management of System Data in SAP Solution Manager Landscape 8% – 12%
Explain the concept and possible data consumers of the System Landscape Directory (SLD).Describe the Landscape Management Database (LMDB), landscape verification, and architecture.
SAP Solution Manager System Landscape 8% – 12%
Describe the SAP Solution Manager system landscape. Design a system landscape with SAP Solution Manager, managed systems, and additional infrastructure components.
Service Level Reporting and Mobile Applications in SAP Solution Manager 8% – 12%
Configure Service Level Reporting and access Service Level Reports. Describe the SAP Mobile Apps infrastructure.